Looking for the biggest JCPenney in Nevada, USA? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the largest and top-rated JCPenney in Nevada, USA based on Google Business reviews. These businesses have been praised by their customers for their excellent service, quality products, and competitive prices.
- Address: 4400 Meadows Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89107, United States
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.2 (1830)
- Phone: +1 702-870-9182
- Opening hours:
Monday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PMFriday: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PMSaturday: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Address: 1312 W Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV 89014, United States
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.2 (1515)
- Phone: +1 702-451-4545
- Opening hours:
Monday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PMFriday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PMSaturday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
3 months agoThere are too many selections and multiple discounts on items and departments.
Must visit and cool place in the mall.a month agoMy go-to place for men’s clothes. Often I order online and pickuo in store. Returns are a breeze. Always check for coupons, the discount can be substantial. The staff has always been helpful and friendly. I park upstairs by the food court for quick access to online pickup. Full range of name brand products. RECOMMENDED9 months agoDecent clothes, decent prices. Nothing interesting In my opinion. There is some decent coglonge though. So that about makes up for the lack of polo and Lacoste shirts and pants and shorts etcetera etcetera. Pretty nice parking if you’re lazy.2 weeks agoThis place has turned into a Ross. Things thrown about like a thrift store. Honestly the wife and I walked in went down the escalator and walked right back out. It was disorganized to the point of uncomfortability. Gross.4 months agoNice store and very nice employees. Well stocked shelves. My only issue is the lower level outsider but being open for entry, it says it’s a fire exit only, you should allow people to enter here
- Address: 5200 Meadowood Mall Cir, Reno, NV 89502, United States
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.1 (1135)
- Phone: +1 775-827-2700
- Opening hours:
Monday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
2 years agoA good place to go when you are investing in clothes. The quality is high, so the clothes last so much longer. I used to buy my son’s school uniforms here. You ended up giving them away when he outgrew them. I bought Walmart and that stuff wasn’t scotchguarded or anything and ended up buying JC Penney within a month. Little boys you know are tough.5 months agoI haven’t been to a JCP in years. I wasn’t impressed. This particular store was my first visit. There was only 1 register opened that I could find and the line was long. I only had 2 items to purchase. It’s unlikely I will be back. I bought a package of plain white socks and didn’t realize they were $18. The exact same pack can be bought at Walmart/target for half the price. I was in a bind with a child needing them for sock puppets for homework. Anyhow, they have just gone downhill over the years imo.a week agoNot a lot of staff. Didn’t have what we specifically went for Told we’d have to order on line if we wanted any if the sale stuff in flyer.5 months agoWow I figured with all the merchandise they would never go away but oh so sad where will we get good clothing certainly not from China their junk you’re lucky if it comes back from the wash these JC Penney clothes last about a lifetime, depending on your uses but we will longtime miss this quality of goods, here. They’ve been here forever and I just can’t figure how this is good thing to let this just go. Thank You JCPenney for years you provided us with the best stuff.10 months agoSuper disappointed. I had gotten out of the hospital and lost a significant amount of weight (over 30lbs, so my clothes obviously didn’t fit) and had friends I wanted to visit in Sparks to just get away. I had gone to the JC Pennys with them in the mall in Reno- and I was excited to see their deal! I had gotten the buy one get one buying three jeans, so totaling in 6 pairs of jeans. Their jeans are great and they fit me perfectly! I had to try a few sizes on, but once I got one that fit it was perfect and super comfortable. I must’ve not really been paying attention because she went to the other side of their round checkout counter to fold and bag, but I had gotten home and was missing 1/2 of the jeans with no receipt. I was on the phone with customer service and this store specifically for over an hour and did not get any help with coupons, discounts, shipping, refunds, literally anything to help me, and they still continued to not even offer me a receipt I never got. I had to explain it all over transaction from my bank app and they kept telling me they couldn’t do anything, but apparently neither could customer service?? They told me security watched me, but didn’t give me any more details or answer any of my questions regarding it. Mind you, they originally told me they couldn’t look up my transaction and didn’t find the video of me first. Eventually they found my video and was able to look up my transaction after I started getting a little upset.I’m not from Reno, so I didn’t exactly remember where, but I told them it was near an outside exit with the round counter and I told them a time and I specifically had two girls with me one with bright purple hair that came back in because they left the security tags on her jeans. I totally get being busy, I do. I also understand that $150 isn’t that big of a deal, but it’s disappointing to not get what you paid for and then staying on the phone for over an hr with no actual help either for a corp that makes a lot of money- I couldn’t even get partially refunded for my order. Especially with a regular 25 year old having to pay hospital bills for the ER and ICCU and not having any fitted clothes. I asked how many bags they saw me leave with and how many jeans they saw the lady check out because I had one bag and it did not have 6 pairs of jeans, but they didn’t answer any questions regarding. They told me I could go into the store and do a return, but how am I supposed to do that when I don’t have 1/2 my order nor do I have a receipt which I had said multiple times.
- Address: 4485 S Grand Canyon Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89147, United States
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.2 (920)
- Address: 3939 S Carson St, Carson City, NV 89701, United States
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.1 (613)
How to Shop Smart at JCPenney Nevada: A Quick Tutorial
Shopping at JCPenney is a fun and enjoyable experience. This iconic department store offers a wide selection of trendy clothing, accessories, home goods, and more. Whether you’re a regular shopper or a first-timer, here’s a simple guide to help you make the most of your shopping trip at JCPenney:
- Plan your visit: Before heading to JCPenney, it’s helpful to research their current deals and promotions. Check their website or sign up for their newsletter to stay updated on discounts and sales.
- Make a list: JCPenney has a vast range of products, so it’s a good idea to make a list of the items you’re looking for. This will help you stay focused and avoid unnecessary impulse purchases.
- Browse online: Take advantage of JCPenney’s online store to browse their products and check availability. This can save you time and help you make better decisions before visiting the physical store.
- Visit during weekdays: If possible, try to visit JCPenney on weekdays when it’s less crowded. This will make your shopping experience more relaxed and less hectic.
- Try items on: JCPenney has fitting rooms available, so don’t hesitate to try on clothing and shoes before purchasing. This will ensure the best fit and save you from potential returns or exchanges later on.
- Look for clearance sections: JCPenney often has clearance racks or sections where you can find great deals on discounted items. Take your time to search through these areas as you may discover hidden gems at affordable prices.
- Take advantage of rewards: JCPenney offers a rewards program called JCPenney Rewards. Be sure to sign up and accumulate points to earn discounts and exclusive offers.
- Check for coupon codes and coupons: JCPenney frequently offers coupon codes and coupons that can be used in-store or online. Look for these promotions before making a purchase to save even more money.
- Consider JCPenney credit card: If you’re a frequent shopper, you may want to consider applying for a JCPenney credit card. This can provide additional benefits, such as special financing options and rewards.
- Enjoy the customer service: JCPenney is known for its friendly and helpful staff. Don’t hesitate to ask for assistance if you need help finding an item or have any questions.
Follow these simple guidelines, and you’ll have an enjoyable and successful shopping experience at JCPenney. Happy shopping!
Ranking the Toy & Kids Stores in Nevada
Comparison of Top 10 Retailers in the USA
Navigating the American retail landscape can be complex, but understanding the leaders in the field simplifies the journey. Our guide provides a focused comparison of the Top 10 Retailers in the USA, breaking down key metrics and customer feedback to highlight what sets these industry giants apart.
|#||Retailer||Main Products||Number of Stores (approx.)||Annual Revenue (approx.)|
|1||Walmart||General Merchandise||4,700||$523 Billion|
|2||Amazon||E-commerce||Online Only||$386 Billion|
|4||Costco||Wholesale Club||558||$152 Billion|
|6||Home Depot||Home Improvement||1,974||$110 Billion|
|7||CVS Health||Pharmacy||9,967||$256 Billion|
|8||Target||General Merchandise||1,900||$93 Billion|
|9||Lowe’s||Home Improvement||1,974||$72 Billion|
We appreciate your readership. To explore further reviews and ratings on JCPenney across United States, head over to our Nevada Directory.